Monday, July 10, 2006

Kerachut Beach update

Wuakakaa.. it's almost 2:30am now and I'm still awake, alone in the living room.

Basically there are three reasons y I'm still awake now:
1. it's the match of world cup 2006 final
2. don't have to work tomorrow ^^v (coincidently a subs holiday tomorrow, only at pg)

And most importantly is

3. I still can wake up at 2am sharp!

Well, as u all know, I'm not a big football fans, can't believe that I'm here now to watch the world cup for the first time this year.

Is the game good? Honestly, I dunno... lolz, just know that France mou lah lah got its 1st score in the penalty shoot at the 5th min of the game. But Italy also not bad, got back 1 score by heading in a corner ball.

While I'm still watching the Golden Teamgeist rolls here rolls there, flies east flies west, I've decided to write sth here to post up my new post. You know, my update has been long waited by my loyal 'fans' - kcy and lenz, haha.. gotta post up sth here since they've urged me a lot lately =D

Nth special to be updated here too, u know, working life isn't as excited as student life. So here are some photos of our kerachut beach trip last time!

Yo! Kerachut Beach! Here we come!

C, this is how I dress up before going into the jungle: Slipper, tupperware and pisang goreng.

Jungle tracking to kerachut beach? No sweat!

Wah, sun set, bright sky, white beach, but where is my bikini leng lui???

Wah Lau, I want bikini leng lui lar, definitely not this chopstick-penis-piggie-with-fake-wooden-penis, ok!??!?!?

What do u think about ck's penis? CK: it seems delicious... Hoong: Indeed fake, beh kua ~

Although ck is never a good actor, but he can act turtle very well, don't u agree?

After that, we punished CK for being too disgusting...hahaa

Mini SMB senior-junior orientation... pg is really small =)

Yo! I'm the Son of the Sun!

Bad replication, especially ck, hahahaa...

Kerachut Beach, a silent and clean beach, peaceful scene is everywhere ~

Oh... it's still 1:1 after 92min, extended match... reasonable right? How can it end easily? We have been waiting for it for 4 years!

Nice post ~ only to szeepy and kk :p

SMB rules! Taken in the next day morning!

KK can never be that beautiful before ~

Go back lo ~ taken on speed boat.

Is it an interesting and memorable trip? Let David's smilling smile answer u =D

Finally, all photos have been uploaded, hahaa... it proves a thing, that 1 heart really cannot be used at 2 places at the same time... can't really enjoy my match while writting this post, so if u'd excuse me, I'm off for my world cup final now, cheers.

2 comments:

  1. finally update d!

    btw,what a memorable trip i had...
    although i was sleeping most of the time -__-

    ReplyDelete
  2. diu~

    so late only post up the pics...

    anyway,i know i was very hansem but after i see all the pics i feel i'm more hansem than ever!

    ReplyDelete

大家来淫荡~
(无论什么鸟话,屁话,一律欢迎)