Thursday, January 26, 2006

Gong Xi Fatt Chai --- from Wrestler "The Batu"

Huh ~!? U dunno me? How DARE u !!!

Okay, don't say that I din give u a chance, I'll introduce myself now. Listen carefully ~ cozs I'm not gonna repeat it twice! U better got ur pants ready beside u, cozs u might get ur pants wet once u know my name...

......
.....
....
...
..
.

Okay, ready?

Ahem...

I'm...


"Batu" the Great Wrestler !!!
AAARRRRGGGHHHHH !!!

Hey hey hey... don't close the window... ~

Nothing also lar... I just wanna say Gong Xi Fatt Choi to all of u here... and I wish u a very very very very healthy + happy + prosperous Chinese New Year! In the coming year, may all of u can be strong like me, smart like me and also leng chai like me ~ !!! And u must share the Ang Pao with me ya!!

4 comments:

  1. my 1st activity in CNY is being cheated to look at ur "leng cai" look in ur blog...hai~~how dare u treat ur coursemate this way??Haha..Happy CNY anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy chinese new year to wrestler! and all the chinese out there~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 虽然真的觉得你的照片很欠扁,但是也很创意咯。服了你。

    ReplyDelete

大家来淫荡~
(无论什么鸟话,屁话,一律欢迎)