Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Make me a celebrity ~

Have u ever dreamt on being a celebrity? Honestly, I never ~

But matching my photos with celebrities' faces in MyHeritage is really funny. I know there are a lot of people out there who had tried it long long time ago, but now it seems to be one of the things that I can do to kill my time here...

So, the very 1st photo that I tried on is this.. My Comical Expression ~

Wow ~ guess wat, I become Ang Lee now.. any1 interested to film Bukit KuKuJiaoBreaking?? I plan to direct it next month.

Well, I'm not saying Ang Lee not good, but I was quite unsatisfied that I look like an uncle... so my 2nd attempt was this... very very 自恋 (zi lian) look ~

OMG ~ I look like gals now, out of all celebrities matched, more than half are female!

Keira Knightley? Mayb u guys will c me in Pirates of Carribean 3: The revenge of a Hobbit.

Halle Berry? u guys also can c me acting as Storm in the upcoming X-men III

Jay Chou? Huo Huo Huo Huo Huo ~ my eyes are bigger lar

Lindsay Lohan? U must be kidding with me !!


My 自恋 photo looks more like a gal, which I was still very unsatisfied. my face should be matched with leng zai celebrities. So I decided to try on this ... my nerd look taken during my secondary school time ~

Hoho ~ now it matched me with Andy Lau, Nicholas Tse and Jang Dong-gun.. haha ~ but wait.. it's my old photo ler, doesn't it mean that I once looked leng zai b4 but no longer now, and becoming more and more girlish or uncle-like?!?!?!?!?

No ! It cannot be !!! Let me try on this.. my long hair rock star look! Taken recently...

Wuakaka.. Andy Lau again... it means that I'm consistently looked like Andy Lau, from my secondary school time until now, even with my rock star look ~ Wuakakaa ~

However, Andy Lau is becoming an uncle also, although he never admits he is old... btw, I always think that I look like him...



Yup, I c u nod ur head to agree with me.. =D

6 comments:

  1. hahahhaahhaahhahahahahaha

    girlish uncle...

    hahahahhaahhahahahahahahaahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think u look more like the hong kong pak kam ching (if that's his name)... lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. well..i thk ur big nose match lau tak hua d most..;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hohoho.... funny lor...
    cn i call u uncle lee next time?
    anyway, dun be so "zi lian",上看下看,左看右看,u r still not as handsome as him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ck: I've been thinking for weeks, but still dunno who is pak kam ching.. lolz

    ecyoj: Thx, at least my nose looks like andy lau's...

    樱子: Who is uncle Lee huh? Uncle Lee Chee Seong? Uncle Lee Xiao Long? Or uncle Lee Lou Mou?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.. ur Uncle Lee = Ang Lee.. dont call me that, it's better if u call me Orlando Hoong =D

    ReplyDelete

大家来淫荡~
(无论什么鸟话,屁话,一律欢迎)