Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Student. Oh! Student...

I'm now officially a student... again :)

There will be 3 registration days in a row and based on the very first day of observations, I found out that:

  1. There are a lot of foreign students (especially from middle east, can tell from their facial features) taking post grad studies in Malaysia.
  2. Female students are far far far more than male students, probably because this campus doesn't have engineering courses.
  3. There are not many Chinese students going for registration today. It's either they choose to register in next 2 days, or the takers are really lesser compare to other races...
  4. The efficiency of the registration officers is expectedly low, it took me >4 hours to complete my registration; however there is still credits given to those officers who were willing to delay their lunch...

Well, will start to kill my brain cells next week onwards... bless me ~~



4 comments:

  1. oh? that surprises u? I thought you should have enough brain cells to know that both human and bird have brain cell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said I have brain cells?

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaa... my mistake...
    then who said I don't have brain cells?

    ReplyDelete

大家来淫荡~
(无论什么鸟话,屁话,一律欢迎)