Sunday, August 24, 2014

A quick scribbling of a bird's life 01

  • The only reason for our existence is the value that we still possess. So in order to survive, we must continue to show the value-added capability, and continue to play the game by the rules that set by the bills payer. 

  • Today Little Sun surprised us by singing "twinkle-twinkle little star" with each verse in 4 different languages, namely Malay, Mandarin, English and Tamil. Really laugh die us ~ similarly, he actually can recite the Rukun Negara in 3 different languages too, but all in his funny pronunciation.

  • Feeling like a floating wood in the sea, there are lands nearby but I'm unable to reach any. Feel like I can do better in every aspect but always no ohm in putting any more effort... I think I need a compass...

  • Have become a k-entertainment fan-boy recently. Not only I watch "Running Man" weekly, but have also followed two k-dramas - "He Who Came From The Stars" & "Emergency Couple" earlier this year. Some more I'm following k-pop and its news now, although tak paham a single word ~ haha... this topic can be expanded into a full entry in the future...

  • Yearly update to my blog is not a bad idea ~ but I would rather maintain the 你估我不到 update pace... (basically I'm just lazy la ~ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

大家来淫荡~
(无论什么鸟话,屁话,一律欢迎)