Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gotcha 1

Target: Mr. Seng

*Ring Ring...*

Seng : Hello

H'' : Good morning, Mr. Seng.

Seng : Morning. Err... you are?

H'' : I'm calling from HSBC, Mr Seng. Today, I'm calling you regards your credit card applicaiton with our bank.

Seng : Huh? What credit card?

H'' : The card that you have applied back in Feb, Mr Seng...

Seng : Is it through online?

H'' : No. Our bank doesn't have online application for credit card. Hmm... let me check, your application were made in Feb, in a shopping complex in Penang.

Seng : No, it couldn't be. I don't remember I've made any credit card application in any shopping complex before...

H'' : That's weird. Our system shows that you've applied in Feb. Let me ask you a few questions for verification. Is your full name Mr. Seng XX?

Seng : Yes, I'm...

H'' : Is your handphone number 012-5xxxxxx?

Seng : Yes, it is...

H'' : Then is your house phone number 04-39xxxxx?

Seng : Yes, it is...

H'' : Then that is no way I could have made mistake. You are the Mr Seng who had applied for our credit card...

Seng : Errr... if you say it's through online, yes, may be I'm the one. Because I sometimes will online and apply for this kinda stuffs... But I really don't recall I have made any application in shopping complex wor...

H'' : Hm... Nevermind, Mr Seng, no matter what, I'm calling to inform you that your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Seng : Err, is it? Haha.. ok ~ good also.

H'' : So the package that you have applied is a combined card account with both Visa and Master. Each card has a credit limit of RM3.5k which means there is RM7k credit limit in total. These cards will be sent to your home address.

Seng : Home address, which address?

H'' : Before answering this, do you know Mr H''? He is one of our loyal customers.

Seng : Yea, I do...

H'' : And he is talking to you right now... :)

Seng : DIU ~ @!#@!$#@$%$#^$&^%*#@$@#%@#^...


p/s: Yea, I'm a little bit 无聊, haha ~ but it's just a little revenge for the gotcha he put on me several years ago, hohoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

大家来淫荡~
(无论什么鸟话,屁话,一律欢迎)