Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 is a facinating number

If I were to choose a favorite number out of 0 - 9, I would say "3"

I'm not sure since when I have developed such affection to this number, but I believe it's very much to do with my high school badge number which ended with 33

Since then, be it coincident or on purpose, I'm always aware that my life is full of this digit -- 3

I think of an example, when I created my email, I would normally try to put an alphabetical string as the sign in name... As you may experience, most of the time the alphabetical string has been registered by others, somehow there is always people earlier than us.

Then we would need to add some numbers behind the log-in name and the common practice is to add one's born year. For example, I'm born in 1991, so I may use RiverBird_91@riverbird.com as my email address.

Or one might use one's age at that time of email registration. For example, I'm born in 1991 and I just turn 18 this year. So my email address shall spell as RiverBird_18@riverbird.com :)

However, as the results of strong affection to digit '3', I always choose 33 instead of my age or my born year!

I think '3' is just too cool not to be chosen!

And lately there are some random figures around me too... coincidentally...

0.3 mm
13 mm


which... I shall reveal the true meaning of them sooner or later.

Stay tuned =)


2 comments:

  1. one more...
    "300m to GO!" at the top.
    haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another toastmaster script?

    ReplyDelete

大家来淫荡~
(无论什么鸟话,屁话,一律欢迎)