Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged by CK

Name: 江边鸟, or RiverBird
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 7 or 8? 7.5? oh ya ~ birds don’t wear shoes, we fly!
Height: 183cm <-- standard answer
Where do you live: by Prai river side

Favourite drinks: water
Favourite breakfast: 虫, ulat, worm

Have you ever
Been on a plane? yes, I have also flied along with plane
Swam in the ocean: yes, here are the proofs…
Fallen asleep at school: yes, always… I have even slept in front of my boss once in a small group meeting and she shouted at me “oh gosh, you are sleeping!!!”
Fell off your chair: no, not that my little bird brain can recall.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes, it sounds stupid but it proves that I have loved although I’m a bird…
Saved emails? Yes, everyday… due to work, we save emails to save our arse.

What is your room like: painted in blue; not square because a corner (about 3.5x3.5 square ft) is missing due to design constraint; has a window facing interior of my house, making my room gloomy even though it’s 12pm, that’s why I can sleep until 2pm sometimes.
What’s right beside you: Samsung 17’’ CRT monitor which I seldom use.
What is the last thing you ate: 虫 ulat worm

Ever had
Chicken pox: yes, when I was standard 2
Sore throat: yes
Stitches: no, I very very kia si one, so I seldom get myself hurt badly…
Broken nose: no, birds don’t have nose but nostrils.

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: I believe the feeling at first sight would further lead someone to love…
Like picnics: hmmm... can’t recall any picnic experience before

Who was, were
The last person you danced with: aiks… this question reminds me that I’ve never danced with her.
Last person who made you smile: a cute friend of mine who closed her ears while she didn’t want to see :-)
You last yelled at: never, I’m a soft spoken bird

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yes
Kissed anyone: no, my beak will hurt ppl
Get sick: no
Miss someone: yes
Eat: yes, 虫 ulat worm ~

Best feeling in the world: Loved and being loved <-- same answer as CK
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no, it’ll make me looked gay if I do that
What’s under your bed: tiles
Who do you really hate: myself -- one’s greatest foe is always one own self.
What time is it now? 1:38am, but I’m still doing this *censored* questionnaire.

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yes, more than a person in fact. Bird brain is small but it still can fit in >1 person.
Do you have any siblings: yes
Do you want children: I have never given any thought about it yet. But my colleagues just can’t wait to see how I’m going to teach my children butt thinking ability and poking ability in future.
Do you smile often: I hope I’ve smiled enough everyday because my serious face looks fierce!
Do you like your hand-writing: cakar burung ~ you say ler ~

Are your toe nails painted:
nope, but had been painted before
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: no answer, I just like my own bed
What color shirt are you wearing now: I’m topless now, hoho ~ (don’t be too excited)
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: was fully naked (stop screaming!) and taking bath after swimming
When did you cry last: a few months ago

Are you a friendly person: hmm, I guess so
Do you have any pets: No, but I like ppl who own pets :-)
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? Which one do you mean? There are too many <-- standard answer
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: Now it means that I have loved and have been loved once.
Do you sleep with the TV on? Never, seldom watch TV pun

Have you ever crawled through a window?
No, I normally fly through
Can you handle the truth? Yes. So just tell me that we are living in the Matrix!
Are you too forgiving? I’m too forgetful rather than forgiving. I think bird’s brain is just too small for bad things.
Are you closer to your mother or father? Same, I love both of them
Who was the last person you cried in front of? She, who proves that I have loved and have been loved once.

How many people can you say you’ve really loved?
Exclude my family members, one.
Do you eat healthy? 虫ulat worm, what do you think? As a bird, I can only eat these…
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? Yes…
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Yes. I’m a sentimental bird that sometimes movie scripts would make me weeping silently. Believe it or not? Keke ~
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? This question reminds me that I’ve lost the one that I can go to.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
50/50. I’ll kap siao when I need to
Are you confident? I think I’m not, but ppl tends to think I’m. Perhaps I’m good in pretending confident?

3 things I was doing 10 years ago: I was doing >3 things 10 years ago.
I enjoy: life!
3 of my bad habits: sleep late, wake up late, going to work late…
3 places I have lived in: Butterworth, Skudai, Klang
4 people I tag:
My 福, Gingy
My 禄, Darth Vader
My 寿, Master Yoda
Ecyoj, guess she is the only one in my friend list who would answer my tag! So don't disappoint me :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

大家来淫荡~
(无论什么鸟话,屁话,一律欢迎)